- 1 personal-size seedless watermelon (about 5 lb)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced quartered red onion
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 Cut watermelon in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Cut slices into 30 wedges total. Place in single layer on serving platter. Sprinkle with salt.
- 2 Top with red onion and cheese. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with basil.
While it’s fine to cut the watermelon several hours ahead and refrigerate, some liquid may pool on your platter. Wait to plate and garnish the watermelon until just before serving.