- 24 slices (3/4-inch thick) baguette
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) Progresso™ artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Line large rimmed baking pan with cooking parchment paper. Press down center of each baguette slice to make a cup. In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic. Brush over tops of crostini cups.
- 2 In medium bowl, mix artichoke hearts, cream cheese, bacon and chili garlic sauce. Spoon into crostini cups. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is melted. Transfer to serving platter; top with parsley and thyme.