Sweet and creamy cookie butter under a simple sugar cookie topping!
- 1 (14 oz.) container cookie butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package Betty Crocker™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3/4 cup salted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add cookie butter, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and cinnamon to mixing bowl. Stir well to combine. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cookie mix evenly over cookie butter batter. Drizzle the top evenly with melted butter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cool for 30 minutes before cutting and serving.