2 medium sized eggs
1/2 cup cannabutter
Diced ham / diced turkey / diced bacon
- Preheat stove at a high/medium level.
- Grease a fry pan with bud butter / cannabutter and place on the element and wait till hot.
- Stir eggs in bowl until you cannot see the difference between the egg white and the yolk.
- Pour eggs in to the hot fry pan. The eggs should cover the pans surface when poured, if not move the eggs around until they do.
- When the eggs have solidified on the bottom (enough to flip with out breaking), place the fillings in the center of the eggs. Flip one half of the omelette over to cover the fillings.
- Cook until fillings are cooked thoroughly. The inside on the omelette should reach the temperature of 165 DEGREES F.
Place your omelette onto a plate, add any additional condiments, and enjoy the high…